- This event has passed.
EDAA Leadership Institute – Retail Course (Mobile)
March 24, 2016 @ 9:30 am - 3:00 pm$65
Economic Leadership Development for Alabama
A partnership between the Economic Development Association of Alabama and Auburn University to educate and engage elected officials, economic development board members, and other community leaders about key issues in economic and community development.
To earn an edaa leadership certificate:
- Participants must complete four, 1-day courses and attend at least one EDAA Summer of Winter Conference.
- Courses can be taken on a stand alone basis, but participants are encouraged to take multiple courses to earn the Leadership Certificate.
- Classes will utilize regional economic development practitioners as instructors and panelists and each course will be offered in locations around the state.
CORE COURSES INCLUDE:
- ESSENTIALS of Economic Development
- Attracting RETAIL
- Building WORKFORCE
- Building COMMUNITY
- Business & Industry MARKETING AND ATTRACTION