- This event has passed.
EMPOWERING LOCAL CITIZENS THROUGH LEADERSHIP & ENTREPRENEURSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN OUTDOOR RECREATION
May 28, 2015 @ 10:00 am - 2:30 pmFree
“Learn How to Become Part of the Alabama Outdoor Recreation Economy Through Leadership Training and Development”
WHEN: Thursday, May 28, 2015 10:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
WHERE: Lyon Hall University of West Alabama 107 School Street, Livingston, AL 35470
Please forward to others in your community that would benefit from the workshop!
HOW TO REGISTER: e-mail form to: Martha Whitson firstname.lastname@example.org; call: 1-877-825-7232 or 205-348-7058; FAX: 205-348-6974; or mail form to:
Martha Whitson – UACED Box 870138
Tuscaloosa, AL 35487-0138
There will be NO workshop FEE, however REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED to insure an accurate lunch count!!
- Alabama Small Business Development Center Network -The University of Alabama
- Alabama-Tombigbee Regional Commission
- Economic and Community Development Institute – Auburn University
- Global Capital Group, LLC
- Small Business Development Center – The University of West Alabama
- The University of Alabama Center for Economic Development
- Alabama Cooperative Extension System
- Black Belt Community Foundation
The Small Business Development Center at the University of West Alabama is funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Contact the Small Business Development Center at the University of West Alabama (205)-652-3814